Saturday, July 30, 2011

Check out my curriculum...I have updated my list for 2011-2012

I can't wait to get started this fall!  My son is good with waiting, but my daughter is already making her own lapbook for 1st grade!  It is begun & is a work in progress...and she LOVES the wooden pattern blocks that came with the MFW 1st grade curriculum - but she builds all kinds of things with them besides the pattern animals (she likes to make those too)!


If you are curious about my curriculum choices...check out my curriculum page.  I really enjoyed using My Father's World last year...and I have just about everything purchased for 2011-2012...these are posted so click over and take a look.  We will be using My Father's World 1st grade and My Father's World Creation to the Greeks.  (Click on my "Curriculum" page)

"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity.  Amen." 2 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment