Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What kids will do!



The image above is my daughter's bed!  She has her bean bag on it, several stuffed animals, and her frog stuffed chair...but the interesting thing, of course, is the canopy which has collapsed onto everything.  She came to my room at about 10:35 p.m. last night to get me out of bed and said in a very meek, quiet voice, "Mommy, I need you to come here."

When I got to her room, I was surprised and immediately said, "How did this happen?"

The first words she  said as she innocently began her story, "Well, I was just sitting there...."!

Somehow, 'just sitting there' really doesn't fit this picture!!!

Mike & I could barely stifle laughter as we disassembled the fallen poles completely & removed the canopy promising to repair it tomorrow.  When we got back to our room, we really had a good laugh.

It is so funny when things like this happen!  It makes it so hard to be firm and keep a straight face while we tell her if she'd been in bed asleep as she was told this would not have happened.  Just thought I'd share!  Have a great day, ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment